There are many different ways to deliver treats to your dog! Have fun with food delivery!
- Room service! Feed directly to the mouth.
- Takeout (go and get it)! Toss treats away from you so your dog can chase the treats! (Sample cues: "find it", "get it")
- Bowling! Bowl treats away from you along the ground, so your dog can track the treat!
- Catch! Toss a treat for your dog to catch directly in their open mouth!
- Feeding machine! Drop treats from your hand to reinforce a particular position, without your dog breaking position to get the food.
- Snuffle! Use a snuffle mat to make the reinforcement last longer and to give your dog an opportunity to sniff and scavenge!
- Jackpot! Deliver multiple treats one at a time in quick succession to draw out and emphasize the reward for a difficult task.