COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
Our health and safety protocols:
- Participants who are sick or feeling unwell are asked to stay home and to err on the side of caution if you are not sure of your health status. Participants who have been in contact or possible contact with someone who is sick or diagnosed with COVID-19 are asked to stay home and must quarantine for two weeks before coming to class. We will apply credits for classes that are missed for these reasons.
- Social distancing at the recommended two metres will be practised at all times.
- Masks are recommended for indoor classes.
- Classes will take place outdoors as much as possible, with training stations at safe distances.
- Surfaces are disinfected before and between classes.
- Hand sanitizer is available to sanitize your hands before entering the training area.
- Do not allow your dog to pull you towards other dogs and people and do not yourself go up to and greet other dogs.
- When you arrive at the location, please stay by your car until directed to your station by the instructor.