COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
|Information on COVID-19 safety measures from the Canadian Association of Professional Dog Trainers|
|File Size:||787 kb|
Our health and safety protocols:
- Participants who are sick or feeling unwell are asked to stay home and to err on the side of caution if you are not sure of your health status. Participants who have been in contact or possible contact with someone who is sick or diagnosed with COVID-19 are asked to stay home and must quarantine for two weeks before coming to class. We will apply credits for classes that are missed for these reasons.
- Social distancing at the recommended two metres will be practised at all times.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Classes will take place outdoors as much as possible, with training stations at safe distances.
- Participation in outdoor classes will be limited to two people per dog. When working indoors, participation will be limited to one person per dog.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and you are asked to sanitize your hands before entering the training area.
- High touch areas will be frequently sanitized.
- Do not allow your dog to pull you towards other dogs and people and do not yourself go up to and greet other dogs.
- When you arrive at the location, please stay by your car until directed to your station by the instructor.